my bad neighbor!

masterx1234

Local time
8:40 AM
you wont believe this! my neighbor ripped my bike from its lock and threw it in the dumpster!, but luckily it wasnt damaged, i live in a 2 story apartment complex, so there is no way to have the bike in my apartment ,pretty much all my neighbors are pill-heads, the reason i know it was my neighbor is because hes been kicked out of his apartment and hes mad at me for ratting on him. i chose not to call the police because i dont exactly know who did it and i am installing a security camera by my window, i also own a 50cc scooter that i defiantly dont want touched.

If possible, try to rent out a safe, GAS FRIENDLY place to lock down, I know a guy that rents out a small fenced in corner of a gas station just for motorcycle and scooter owners, its a pretty good deal, 24 hour security and 24/7 access.
BBB

bad neighbor

... just one more reason I won't live in a big town. We've got a slew of methmakers here in Okanogan County- they'd been marking my pumphouse so that buyers could meet them in the orchard. I spray over their tags, they re-spray their tags... then one dusk I hear the 'rattlerattlerattle' of a paint can. I grab the appropriate hardware. Spotted the moron at 75 meters. ****dest thing- that spray can BLEW UP IN HIS FACE! They ain't been back... I guess they got the hint.
the Old Sgt.

#'s

You got the seriel #'s just in case wright. I stamped a seriel # in motor casing by front mount. If you have renters ins. that might help? if there was any damage.

Sgt. Howard

... I'll never tell... but at Ft. Benning, I WAS qualified as 97% effective at 1,000 meters with the .50BMG turnbolt. That's on my 201 file. I qualified 'expert' on six different rifles as well as 1911 and grenade. There was a reason that I was a 'hardbar' Sgt. in the Army Medical Corps- every other E-5 I knew in the medics was a 'Spec5', not a Sgt. Most of the bad element in this town give me wide berth... "...Lo, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... For I am... " I belive you know the rest of the verse.
the Old Sgt.

how i would hate living in suburbia. or the us of a possibly..

noones going to shoot me and i got enough property here to wander around for hours... with no fear of jabbing myself on some dirty junkies refuse :)

neighbours? well, they auctioned the place and whoever bid on it decided to get themselves admitted to the nut hatch and claim mental imcompetency, and wants her deposit back. the whole idea of a deposit is that you dont get it back. so no neighbours for the last 5 months :) nothing happens til the legalities are sorted out

i fear for the loss of such seclusion though :( i might have to erect a fence one day. hmmph.. a fence. ive never had a fence!

Bad Neighbors

Sorry to here about yer problems with yer neighbor. Thats why I gotta have a garage. I also have motion sensers set to an alarm and cameras with record capabilities watching my property. I live in San Jose, Ca. and not in the best area so I gotta watch my stuff.
If your apt. has a car port you could put a small storage shed in it to lock the bike in at night. And if theres power in it you could also install alarms and cameras.
But I gotta wonder what would set him off like that? Are ya running straight pipes or something? Did ya ride through his livingroom at 40mph? Did ya do the nasty with his wife?(just kidding). I guess some people are just not running on all cylinders and don't really need a reason. I hope whoever moves in to the apt. this time is a biker with a little more respect for another man's property.
Keep the rubber side down and yer knees in the breeze,
Big Red.

Back