• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

my bike Blackmarkus from The Gold Coast

Incredibly clean build. One of my favorites. When I first joined up I was pretty obsessed with Cruisers, but there is something rugged and beautiful about yours. It wears that diamond frame nicely. What was the original bike?

blackmarkus

Original bike is a Dunlop Scout , I have removed all the stickers,put on a comfortable Gel seat, Mudguards, high riser bars. a mate has just fabricated a new exhaust for me with a larger pipe but it's not quite right yet. I'm glad that it's liked as I'm kinda obsessed with improving it. I think I might have blown the engine last night but that will only be a minor set back. As soon as I work out what engine to replace it with, I'm thinking the Gru-bee Super Rat 80cc ,motor only. Please post any recommendations or comments as it will be appreciated.

G

gone_fishin

a simple point...if you replace the "engine only" you'll have to be mindful of intake/carby config...make certain that your existing carburetion will meet the needs of your replacement engine. i've seen compatible-looking carby/intakes NOT match up.

i wouldn't expect any major problem, but forewarned is forearmed. have you cruised thru the product-reviews for input on choice of engine-only?

S

Scottm

"I'm kinda obsessed with improving it." :D:LOL: It never stops

I love the stripes on the tank, beautiful front to rear. Great job.