Engine Trouble **!! MY BIKE WONT START !!**

The new I brought never had a ground wire, so I guess I should solder my old ground wire from my old magneto on to it ?

how many wires on the new coil and what coulor are they?
There is a blue wire that runs from the primary coil to the cdi and there is 2 black wires that is attached to the metal and then running to the primary coil then to the cdi

Here's a photo of the mag , I did solder on the eyelet just now ( the ugly wire was not there before )

Attachments

• IMG_0297.JPG
    IMG_0297.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0297.JPG
    IMG_0297.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 222
Woah! the coil is shorted out wired like that.the tab that has all the black wires on it should only have one wire usually white and not used the black wire with eyelet on mounting bolt or the soldered one should run straight to the black wire of cdi! So you can disconnect all the black ones from tab on coil run one of the grounds to cdi and hopefully the coil is still good.

Attachments

• 2016-12-02 17.28.30.jpg
    2016-12-02 17.28.30.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 201
Woah! the coil is shorted out wired like that.the tab that has all the black wires on it should only have one wire usually white and not used the black wire with eyelet on mounting bolt or the soldered one should run straight to the black wire of cdi! So you can disconnect all the black ones from tab on coil run one of the grounds to cdi and hopefully the coil is still good.
I just tried this and still no spark

Back