My Bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a already broken in KingsMotor 80cc engine from craigslist. The seller was nice and showed me everything. He also did some mods (I wouldn't be able to tell you, sorry, not good with motors) that supposedly gives more torque to lower speeds, for better starts and hill climbing.

I put it on a bike, that, when I got it, continually and aggresively fought with me. When I replaced one part, another broke off. for about 2 months. by the end of that time, the bike had mismatched tires, no pedals, stripped threads in the pedal bars. So I said "F*** it." and decided to strap a motor on it. Been wanting the kingsmotor for months, and found the ad on craigslist for about 60$

Guess I got a good deal, whenever I have an issue with the engine, I can call the seller and get answer fast, or ask around here, you guys are great.

904_HPIM0460_1.jpg

I want to add some kind of bright front light, preferably in the same style as the Whizzer motorbikes. I love that look. plus turn signals of some kind and brake light. maybe with a seperate battery pack or something. Also, thick whitewall tires and black fenders.

Any info anyone has on doing any of that can leave it for me to read.

I'm glad I found this community, It's pretty awesome, You guys rock!

neato concept you've got going...

you have options...we could split/move your above post into a new "project" topic in "general" if you'd like. i suggest that. the other one will just kind of fade away, but if there's no important techie stuff in there, we can delete if you request that.

let me know.

srdavo said:
Bill Snow said:
Broked spokes,that's an ongong problem for many riders including those with the 25cc Golder Eagle engine.

Try attaching the spokes Some riders wrap with wire and soder. I wraped with wire and used JB weld. so far no broken spokes.

Bama zip ties his spokes

:eek:

To what?

ok, the original poster, JosephGarcia, asked for this topic to be deleted, he wants a "do-over" i guess :LOL:

just kidding...as you can tell from his last post, he's going to start a new build
from the ground up, & it looks to be a doozy :devilish:

since there's some neat, albeit off-topic, info in this "picture gallery" i'll lock it instead.
we won't prune it out unless we need to.

Chopper: have a look in general or tech about the spokes, there are a few topics (and pics) that have the info you seek...they're talking about zip-tieing them together where they intersect.

FYI: any "original poster" can request this sort of moderation. we actually appreciate any opportunity to get things more in order. just pm me if you need some help 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back