my buddy passed :(

E

eltatertoto

as of 5:50 today, my best friend-1st real pet other than fish died today. this is a result of a suspected tumor, after going blind for a month and regaining sight only last week. i went into the bathroom where he was earlier sleeping, and i find him having a seisure on the floor. needless to say, i just walked out of the room, leaving the rest of the family to watch him. i had this cat since about this time in the 2nd grade summer. (i say the day after i graduate 8th)they say he finished his seisure and died. ill leave you with a pic of him, when he was blind- only 1 week an 1/2 agao.

--jason

(it took me a 1/2 hr to write this.):cry:

Attachments

• spyder.JPG
    spyder.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 159

E

eltatertoto

thanks for the sympathy. i think that i just need to take a ride lol. but at least hes not suffering anymore. wouldnt have wanted him to suffer, above all.

I just had to put my buddy Gizmo down this week 19 1/2 years old. Been thru many g/f, a few houses, 2 jobs, and 3 states and he was always there. I sympathize, and totally understand eltatertoto. After a week of morning I went to the Humane society and rescued another buddy Sunny. But I will never forget Gizmo. RIP buddy.....

Attachments

• IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 134

nopec

it's amazing how attached we can get to our critters.

sorry for your losses, guys :-(

S

Scottm

Sorry for your losses. Duke and I shall take a ride "in Honor of..."
It's nice to have someone love you no matter what kind of day you've had, if you've been a jerk or the best person in the world.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 140

Pablo

Sponsor
Dang - Sorry to read of your loss. Spyder will be in the best cat heaven. I too get quite sad when I think of pals that have passed. (Two cats and two dogs over the years)

These guys may get into mischief and stuff but the really are the most innocent buddies.....right now if my bud Chancho were to go I would be broken. He loves cats! Sleeps with our cat Winston.

Chancho stands vigil for Spyder.

Attachments

• wildboy.jpg
    wildboy.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 142

Zev0

Sorry Tater. I know how attached we get to our pets. I have a dog and a cat. The dog is about 12, so it won't be too long for her to go, I won't be that broken over the dog, but the cat. Man, I really like that cat. He's only 15 months, so he'll be around awhile.

Again, sorry. Best thing for you to do is get yourself another one. It's part of the healing process.

Marktur

Yeah, Sorry Tater...it's tough when they go. We have 2 cats and a small dog - best of friends - I call them my "*** Guys" cause they're always giving each other baths. All three sleep in bed with us (but somehow know when they're NOT supposed to be there, too). My Black & White Max - 12, White Fat Cat Charley - 6, my dog Rex 4.

My cat Max inherited my son Spencer the day we brought him home from the hospital 11 years ago. They're ALWAYS together. He'll be devastated when Max goes, but thankfully he's pretty darn healthy and happy still.

We always have room to save 3 small cats/dogs. Hope you give a new kitty a home - Spyder would want it that way...

Hope you feel better,
Mark