My carburetor isn't fitting on the frame. What's the best way to fix it?

loginsinker

Local time
1:10 PM
I feel like there's no way to get this to fit other than to completely re-mount the engine at a different angle, but I'm not sure how to go about that since I'm pretty sure I have it mounted on the way it's supposed to be. It would also mean having to undo and redo a lot of stuff like the chain and pully alignment which was hard for me since this is my first attempt at a build. What should I do?

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Here’s it on my bike engine.Mines black but you can get silver

Attachments

• 44F4344A-4F2E-4362-ABB1-73B14879D8F7.jpeg
    44F4344A-4F2E-4362-ABB1-73B14879D8F7.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 268
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That bolt that holds the clutch cable needs to be tightened all the way down to give you more clearance for the carb. Looks like it will work if all the way down. One of those off set intakes should be your answer. Remember carbs with floats work best being level.

That bolt that holds the clutch cable needs to be tightened all the way down to give you more clearance for the carb. Looks like it will work if all the way down. One of those off set intakes should be your answer. Remember carbs with floats work best being level.
Which bolt are you referring to?

Back