My chopper Made by Grubee.

brisbane_boy

Local time
9:04 AM
Hey guys. Well the other day i recieved the chopper i ordered. It was made by grubee intended for a HT kit to be installed. Anyway after putting the bike together and realising the front forks were skew and the disc brakes didnt work i spent about 2 hours fixing them.
Still not 100% but very close.
Hope you like the pics.

IMG_1438.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x135/duncation/IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x135/duncation/IMG_1436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice looking bike!!

Tip: :geek: you might check the wheel bearings for grease....

& keep an eye on all the welds on the frame.

Gonna be a great motor bike!!!!

what he said !!!
grubee's last chopper frame here in the states had a bad rep for cracks
and their hubs were packed with rust preventor instead of grease

Something I never thought of until now; that rear wheel looks like it's definitely up to the job.

Might be one big advantage to these choppers when motorizing.

thanks for the info guy. Ill go check it all out. Iv been rideing it just round the block with no motor.( its bloody hard to pedal uphills)

it happens to a lot of us or may be only to few of us but when the bike arrives in a big box and shipping guy brings it to your place looking for a tip, you hurriedly open the whole thing to realize that u r missing parts or some other dilemma. but i guess we all have been able to fix and learn more about our bikes. to share my experince , my huge chopper bike came and it was missing the headset and seat clamps. and i didnt knew anything about headsets or their kinds but after about 3 failed attempts i found the right headset and the bike was rolling. at first i thought i have assembled the front part wrong thats why its all wobly but i figured i was missing a part. i talked to people right here at mb forum and they were super cool. finally one day i got my bike out on the backyardm swithced the headlights on and fixed the mirror and went for a quick round. anyways awesome bike man! keep those wheels turning.

Back