My day so far -,-

Local time
6:13 AM
Well I'm on my second tank but still running the last gallon of 16:1, I was going for a rain stop ride to the gas station but on the way back I heard a lumpy rocky feeling from behind only to come to find out my tire was flatter then a 1920s white girls butt before America begun mixing.... (no offense if there are any older riders out here.)

My fuel lines leak like crap as expected....

"Would a lawn grade fuel filter and hoses be better then the stock fuel lines and filter?"

Last I noticed I have an issue I've already maxed out my rpm one time second tank and quickly for a burst test.

My top speed still feels slower then my Briggs feels like I'm doing about 24-25mph.

What upgrades can i do (EXCEPT JACKASSEDSHAFT) to get that extra 5-10mph more top speed?

My Briggs bike I didn't have to worry about people slow tailgating @30-35mph now they fallow me for blocks and then I just look back and go "-.-" I don't like being fallowed.

The moment I get an eye ball I could snap the throttle and disappear.

Sure there is no torque it's enjoyable but it's far too slow 30 in a 40 sounds fine.

Last edited:
Well for starters if you actually browse the performance section of the site you'll find that most of your questions regarding speed will be answered.

Obviously parts being sold as serious replacements for lawn equipment regarding the fuel lines and such will always be better than China girl stock, again reading or just typing key words from your questions in the search bar will answer these things a lot faster with a lot less attitude tossed in.

My obvious suggestion would be to get a jackshaft, that let's you dispense your power (or lack of until you do more research) across multiple gears, you'll have torque AND speed!

Back