My Electric Green Glowing Chopper (pics)

Hey Ya'll,

I'm Back from Burning Man and having computer problems at home. My bike was STOLEN from my home so I will have to start over. It was a thing of Beauty at Burning Man, and I was thrilled with it's usefulness. I will rebuild. This time with knowledge learned here.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

I just had to come by here and mourn your loss. Hope you get it back. Truely a thing of... beauty?

that's really sad, but someone in your neighborhood will mess up and reveal themselves sooner or later. tell your local newspaper, I'm sure you won't mind the extra attention and it would make a great human interest story for your local news (I guarantee they will want to run the story of trying to reunite green-guy with green-bike)

Truley a thing of beauty... By that I meant it was extremely fun and useful. I was thrilled by how well all of the subtle little design features worked out. It was designed in a way that was super useful for the event, and it filled me with joy riding it there. It will be mourned, but I will build a new bike that will be even better, and it will not share the sad fate of the first one.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Dude, that sucks!!!

Well, on the positive,
How great was Burning Man!?!?

I miss Henderson, NV. I live in Tampa Bay now.
We should get a MB Rally together for the next Burning Man......man!!
I have a custom OCC WCC Fusion Chopper that is stretched a little, with a 3 speed transmission and a full suspension to go along with an 80cc motor.
Sorry for your loss, but this is your next opportunity for greatness.

later,
'BrettMavriK

Back