Engine Trouble My engine is f××ked up it no longer runs it started run for 2 min and bogged down and stalled now it

sounds like piston was in backwards - purchase of CDI & mag was probably unneeded - it is not the case that everyone can be happy with these
No I had to buy new CDI and Magneto because somehow there was water in the Magneto case and it wasn't firing right

Is there anyway I could like a bore Out The Jug and keep the jug like bored out a couple of centimeters?

Hard to tell how bad the scoring on the cyl. walls is, but it looks pretty bad. Can you feel it with your finger nail when you scratch across it?

No not at all it's smooth as a baby's ass I think that that's why I don't think it's score and I think it might just be discoloration from the blow by when it was going by the piston

Hey I just cleaned all the oil out of it and ran my fingernails across it yeah there's a little scorne on it

Give me a minute I'm a try and get this in a better light that way I could get an inside picture of it for you and I'll shoot it to

Okay I hope these pictures wil be better

Attachments

• 20171105_103644.jpg
    20171105_103644.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 121
Back