My engine wont start now

bikes4ever

Local time
8:38 PM
So lately the last 2 weeks my bike just started to get jerky if I try to ride it at slow speeds but was running fine at higher speeds. Thought okay not a big deal (or too lazy to try to fix it as long as its running)

Now, after feeling up the gas and mixing the oil, started it up and was running fine for about 5 mins, it stopped to a putter. Usually after a fill up if this happens that means some oil got into the tube thing and I have to drain it out and it will start back up and run fine.

Now , after 30 mins, it just came to a putter stop. I thought maybe I didnt drain out the oil, so tried it again. Nope wont start. Also as it came to a slow sputter stop. I heard like a sound of a "crack" or "pop" never heard that before.

Anyways after 1 hour of trying to start it, I just cant fix it. Also when I try to start it, it's like it wants to turn over but won't. And when I go to try to give it gas, it seems it wont give it gas.

Any idea's on how to fix this?

it can always cause problems if you try to mix gas and oil in the bike's tank - you may have to drain the tank and clean out the carb

however, the "crack" or "pop" could have been a seal blowing out or the CDI unit going bad - check for spark and check compression

Back