My fake motored bicycle.

Yep, we be the cool kids...lol...lol.

My god, my first webcam was higher quality than that... at 0.3 megapixels. Hell, my first camera at all was higher quality than that!
s-l400.jpg

My god, my first webcam was higher quality than that... at 0.3 megapixels. Hell, my first camera at all was higher quality than that!
s-l400.jpg
Exactly why I chose that clip...lol...It was so Uncool...lol...It was so lame, plus they have got no Rhythm whatsoever and can't dance worth a lick...lol.

Too old? Is that the law telling you that or yourself?
Nope...Thats New Hampshire State law that I previously discussed with him on another thread but which he had already known anyways...14 is the minumum age there for an Ebike and gas motorised bikes is a whole other story entirely where you have to be legal age for a drivers license in order to have and operate them...He is 14 yrs old.

Nope...Thats New Hampshire State law that I previously discussed with him on another thread but which he had already known anyways...14 is the minumum age there for an Ebike and gas motorised bikes is a whole other story entirely where you have to be legal age for a drivers license in order to have and operate them...He is 14 yrs old.
I'm a baby

Yup. Cans in the tire, cards in the spokes - and don't forget you could always stomp a can on each foot, too. Boy the things we did before cable TV.

Actually I just started riding a dirt bike when I was 8 or 9. Stuck to the trails, RR tracks, and just be mindful when out in the public when needing to cross streets etc. I never got stopped in all those years (we would ride to/from trails). Would even pull right up to the fuel pump, fill the bike (later quad), the extra cans. The times I did see police in town, they would just say "be safe", once he said, "ride in the grass" when putting down the road.

I'll never forget the time we were bogging in the rain/mud. Indian Mound Beach, Mass on the other side of the tacks from my house. My mom was working at Red Lobster and I ran out of fuel. Hopped on the back of a buddies bike and went to the restaurant to ask mom if I could borrow $5. Wasn't until I walked up to her that I realized the look on her face was due to a trail of mud prints straight across the dining room. I was head to toe. Oops.

I'm a baby

Get into this stuff as much as you can... learn how things work, and you'll never have trouble finding a job... unlike these *people* taking gender studies, political science, whatever, etc, even people I know who have bachelors in engineering... you know what I mean. Learn how s**t works and you'll be good for life. Tinker.

Get into this stuff as much as you can... learn how things work, and you'll never have trouble finding a job... unlike these *people* taking gender studies, political science, whatever, etc, even people I know who have bachelors in engineering... you know what I mean. Learn how s*** works and you'll be good for life. Tinker.
Yup, that's my plan. I've been taking stuff apart and tinkering since I was 8 and have been fascinated with how stuff works. Currently looking to take the path of electric and mechanical engineering

Back