My farewell thread :(

Geez, Large. You're not gonna leave us, really? You always seem so excited about the whole motoredbike scene--like a little kid. I will truly miss your posts. Please reconsider.

John

i think am levaing as well and i blame all the golden eagle nuts out there

for every person that brings up the issue seams to be a golden eagle rider

Large-

People are overreacting to my announcement and seems you got caught in the uproar. I don't want to put an end to MBs... I was simply trying to get people to stop with the arguments.

It would be silly for you to leave over this silly discussion.

why dont we all just remember why we joined up here in the first place, to ask for help and to give help when others were in need,

all this other b..s... should just disappear. Yes everybody different opinions as to what is right and what is wrong but in the end it is up to you as an individual to do whatever you want, and that is what we call freedom.

Lets go on doing what we enjoy most, building motor assisted bikes and having fun while we do it.

Good luck LF you will be missed.

I believe that when a person has reached a decision, and made a plan of action, THAT it should be honored as a personal choice. To whine and coerce, in an effort to try to convince that person to do otherwise is to dishonor that persons integrity. With that said,,,,

Large? If you need to step to the sidelines for a while for fresh air and time to reflect, Great! But to throw in the towel over a discussion that rubs the scabs raw is a choice made in haste. If you feel the need to join the other forum, I think we can all understand that decision too, after all we do trust your integrity, and know you know how to do what is right for you.

This country created Walmart, I believe most Mom and Pop stores would love to see there store thrive and become a large store making them a ton of cash in the process.

Also the people of this country loves their cars and trucks and like to travel and that take gasoline which is made from oil which Saudi Arabia has. All of this has exsisted for a very long time.

As for people not liking motorized bikes who cares? People can find any reason not to like someone [religon, race, wealth (eg. Walmart or Saudi Arabia)].

Going back to how it was when? All of this has been around for a very long time.

This forum will not change any of this, but it can be enjoyable for what it is.

Oh he gets on TV and now he's a big shot, cant hang with us now.

J/K. Dont go man! You're the best poster we've got!!!! Plz stay!!!!

And yeh since some1 already mentioned it, whats with the GEBE gestapo we've got here. :confused: One of my first posts referred to the GEBE belt as a rubber band and i got the nastiest private messages from a well known individual here with a haunting, deathly tone. Some ppl really need to get a life.

Happy Time, GEBE, Staton or any other system, they're all here. No one should be competing with another, we have plenty of info and plenty of room for more. Let each person make their own decisions and lets quit being judgmental and thin skinned, this is all about fun not choosing sides for a war.

I believe that when a person has reached a decision, and made a plan of action, THAT it should be honored as a personal choice. To whine and coerce, in an effort to try to convince that person to do otherwise is to dishonor that persons integrity. With that said,,,,

Large? If you need to step to the sidelines for a while for fresh air and time to reflect, Great! But to throw in the towel over a discussion that rubs the scabs raw is a choice made in haste. If you feel the need to join the other forum, I think we can all understand that decision too, after all we do trust your integrity, and know you know how to do what is right for you.

Be careful Mac...you said "other Forum" You might get a spankin.

Back