My First appearance

INTP_ty

Well I’m throwing down Your Republic😝. Here’s the dialogue

O: “The reason why I pulled you over is your seatbelt.”

M: “You didn’t Pull me over. I stopped here by choice. Your name Sir?”

O:“Officer so-so with the so-so Police”

M: “Under what charter?”

O: -No Response-

It’ll be in a few weeks until I make my appearance. I had noticed an error in our taxes. As I was on my way to serve my brothers And sisters, this lad came up from behind & grabbed hold of my cloak & bid me wait. My statement is such that. Income Tax. I’m going to Drop your Republic.

darwin

Well I’m throwing down Your Republic😝. Here’s the dialogue

O: “The reason why I pulled you over is your seatbelt.”

M: “You didn’t Pull me over. I stopped here by choice. Your name Sir?”

O:“Officer so-so with the so-so Police”

M: “Under what charter?”

O: -No Response-

It’ll be in a few weeks until I make my appearance. I had noticed an error in our taxes. As I was on my way to serve my brothers And sisters, this lad came up from behind & grabbed hold of my cloak & bid me wait. My statement is such that. Income Tax. I’m going to Drop your Republic.
Put the bong down, relax and take a deep breath. Think about what you want to say. Now again, WTF is the issue?

darwin

16th amendment definition
Sixteenth Amendment. an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, ratified in 1913, authorizing Congress to levy a tax on incomes.

The_Aleman

Meh, revenue agents. They've been known to dress up as policemen and sniff the public for farts.

I wish you godspeed, Spartacus.

"We've already been made to look a fool. Let's not add the trappings of a clown" - Marcus Licinius Crassus

gary55

Military, law enforcement, fire fighters, infrastructure, teachers. Go build yourself a cabin out in the woods, and never count on or use any of these. Then you can keep your taxes. Gonna be hard to talk sh*t on the web though.