My first bike failure...It had to happen sometime I guess...lol.

I am making it sound worse than it is. I have stock caliper rim brakes on my Walmart Bayside. You gotta pull the heck out of them for them to work. I think Damien is just spoiled by his disc brakes.

However, I do have disc brake adapters that just came in for that bike. I held off on installing them so I had two bikes for today.

This weekend, Bayside brake upgrade with pics and finally (maybe) tearing apart an old engine to send pics to Karl Snarl.
Yeah I finally broke down & bought a set of long reach rim brakes with upgraded brake shoes, Idk what kinda rubber the upgraded brake shoes are but are night & day different. Yeah I might join in from time to time on your engine teardown process. I like stuff like that!

Yeah I finally broke down & bought a set of long reach rim brakes with upgraded brake shoes, Idk what kinda rubber the upgraded brake shoes are but are night & day different. Yeah I might join in from time to time on your engine teardown process. I like stuff like that!
You aren't a 7.3 expert are you? LOL I gotta jump my glow plugs for them to work, even after I changed that relay on top of the engine.

I only need my glowplugs about 10 times a year so I am not too worried about it. Especially if it is gonna cost me $100.

You aren't a 7.3 expert are you? LOL I gotta jump my glow plugs for them to work, even after I changed that relay on top of the engine.

I only need my glowplugs about 10 times a year so I am not too worried about it. Especially if it is gonna cost me $100.
Let me find my info or pm me some time, depending on the year, some had a glow plug controller that cost about a $100 that was common to go bad, there was a service letter & recommended fix for it. Theres also a article on wiring around it, but takes a few additional parts.

I think that is exactly the thing I was gonna go for next. Hmmm... Phantom 85 or cold starts on my truck? Decisions decisions...

Just wanna let you all know, Damien is a top notch dude. Very friendly and helpful. It was awesome meeting him today. (y)
Awwww Shucks...Your gonna ruin my "Little Adolph" image here in the forums...lol...lol.

Ps...Im still cleaning out my undies from your "no way im stopping" brake system of yours...lol.

Pss...Thank God my boots worked better than your brakes did...lol.

Yeah I hope to meet most of you guys some day. Maybe even mistakenly, you never know.
It is a small world. I had a friend in high school. He joined the Marines, I joined the Army. Somehow we were side by side in the chow hall line in Camp Doha Kuwait. I looked up and was, "Santiago, is that you?" -- "Holy cow, Zak?"

It is a small world. I had a friend in high school. He joined the Marines, I joined the Army. Somehow we were side by side in the chow hall line in Camp Doha Kuwait. I looked up and was, "Santiago, is that you?" -- "Holy cow, Zak?"
Lol I hear you there. When I went to tech school in Phoenix AZ, I met a relation of a very good friend of mine while I was down there. The crazy thing that got me was we lived in Kansas, & his relation lived in Arizona.

Back