My first bike

Well, I never have had the honor of putting a bike in the picture gallery but I guess I can now. The build is almost complete. Still need a few things (like a fuel line) to get things going but for the most part the bike is complete. So I would like to finally take the chance to show off my moon dog. I know it looks like all the others, but I'm still proud of her!

Thanks for taking the time to look!

cd

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 524
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 442
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 339
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 459
dance wee heee all right you makin it real its great u got on that motor bike iam realy happy for you ...i try to go over a check list in my head ..and fix things as i see it fast as i can i never let it go ..like i check the chain the tensioner the wheel bolts motor mounts i have some cheep flexible fenders that even if they did come off i wouldnt get hurt there removable made by bike planet to worries with them 16 bucks the duck fenders look better but dont want the rattle and on my 4stroke i just seen i have about 3 bent spokes i need to go get fixed ..i bet everyone down there is got this big smile on there face as u move on by ,,dance are u as happy as u thought u were goin to be ?

Hi MasterLink... Yep! I got it running and have been riding and grinning! It has seemed like forever to get to this point but I finally made it. And yes... everyone smiles as I go by. I also have people asking me about them. Like what do they do to get one, how much are they... things like that. Everyone seems amazed at the engine and want to know all about it. If this keeps up, I should have a riding buddy soon! :cool:

dance wee heee all right you makin it real its great u got on that motor bike iam realy happy for you ...i try to go over a check list in my head ..and fix things as i see it fast as i can i never let it go ..like i check the chain the tensioner the wheel bolts motor mounts i have some cheep flexible fenders that even if they did come off i wouldnt get hurt there removable made by bike planet to worries with them 16 bucks the duck fenders look better but dont want the rattle and on my 4stroke i just seen i have about 3 bent spokes i need to go get fixed ..i bet everyone down there is got this big smile on there face as u move on by ,,dance are u as happy as u thought u were goin to be ?

Hey Mr. Crabs! Whoo Hooo. I'm so happy for you. Man that's a great looking bike and looks like you did a great install. You can always find a good seat to help out the lower cheeks, but I warn you, there is no cure for the other cheeks getting sore.
The only thing more fun than riding a motoredbike is riding with someone else. You'll get someone addicted just like we got you hooked.

Be sure to e-mail Tom for some MBc stickers when he gets back in town. http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6999
I hope you have many happy miles of smiles. Now you know where the term "Happy Times" comes from.
I admire your patience, it was quite a long process, but well worth the wait.
Scott

Robin/Subaru 33.5 cc

Hey crabdance, looks great! enjoy the ride! Hey Tracy T, here's a pic of a cruiser with a Staton friction drive.

Attachments

• Bikes April 08 012.jpg
    Bikes April 08 012.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 165
haha CD i just realized you have the same bike my bro has. He lets me ride it around the bloke a few times when he comes over, that way I don't fret as much while I wait on my motor. I got an old sporting goods store mtn bike to put the motor on and get all the kinks worked out and all my mods done. If you ever bring your bike to memphis just let me know and we'll all 3 go riding together. If my motors not in yet I'll just ride my TREK mtn bike. Me bro lets me draft him so we can do about 20-25mph or so lol

Hey Nunya... that's kool... will have to wait until I save up the money for a carrier, but I would like to get together and ride. A mtn bike should be fine to put a motor on. I think they look neat with a motor on them. How soon before you get yours?

well I'm still waiting on my bank to transfer the funds to paypal so I can pay the man with the motor.
I've already ordered it just haven't paid for it yet. I got the bike to put it on, an old steel frame and some more tools. My tool box has been absent for a few years and is just now starting to get built back up again.
I'm having a really hard time waiting to get it. I have ridden me bros Kulana with the motor and know how much fun it is.

I know what you mean about the waiting, Nunya. It seemed like it took forever for me to get my engine. You are lucky you have your bros bike to ride. That will help with the wait. I had my bike and would ride it and think about what it would be like when I got the engine. I can't wait for you to get your engine, 'cause I know what you're going through. You will have to post an "I GOT IT!" message when it comes and let us all know :D Hang in there man, you will have it soon and you will be riding and grinning.

yeah I know
checked with paypal and the expected clearing date is the 27th, it's already ordered, I just have to pay for it Friday and it will most likely ship Saturday.
so sometime before July 4th I hope to be riding a motorized bike:cool:

Back