My First Build. 4-Stroke (Picture)

I use a micro drill bit set to open my main jet up. You can also just get a jetting kit, not sure what size jets the huasheng uses, since i just drill mine. to adjust the idle, most of the huasheng carbs I have seen have a brass plug over the idle jet adjustment screw. You'll have to drill a small hole in it and use a wood screw to pull it out, it's only press fitted in so not hard to twist out.

Dan, unfortunately, that's way over my head right now, as if you're speaking a different language. Got any picture or video tutorial links? That way I can at least imagine what you're saying.

None i have have a cap but i have seen them maybe whmdan should take a pic of his carb so we can tell if he does or does not for us.
Pretty sure the reason I always see them is because I live in california, and to pass the C.A.R.B. regulations, there can't be any way to adjust the factory tune... So they plug it off.

I'd recommend replacing the stock 4-stroke carb and intake with an NT (stock 2-stroke carb) and intake adapter. It's simply a much more reliable carb than the crap that comes with the engine and it's easy to change jets. The intake adapter and carb together can be had for $35 or less.

I use this intake on my Huasheng, it allows you to bolt on any carb that fits the 2-strokes:

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back