My first build people said I wouldn't be able to ride but eff them lol

So this is my first bike I ever build I probably spent too much money and time on it but I really like how it came out...every shop I went to told me that it wouldn't be possible but here it is let me know what y'all think.....anybody in the LA LBC are that like to build or ride bikes hit me up...I'm ready for summer

Attachments

• IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    326.8 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 292
So this is my first bike I ever build I probably spent too much money and time on it but I really like how it came out...every shop I went to told me that it wouldn't be possible but here it is let me know what y'all think.....anybody in the LA LBC are that like to build or ride bikes hit me up...I'm ready for summer
That pretty sick!Very nice build looks comfy!

Looks cool, what was supposedly so impossible about it? Looks like a motor in a bike pretty straight forward to me.

Maybe would have a slight concern if the rear suspension is still springing up and down which isn't what you want a direct drive.

you're gonna want either a jackshaft or to block off that rear suspension. looks slicker than s**t though

Looks cool, what was supposedly so impossible about it? Looks like a motor in a bike pretty straight forward to me.

Maybe would have a slight concern if the rear suspension is still springing up and down which isn't what you want a direct drive.
The springer fork and the rear spring actually do spring up and down when riding but it's not a problem but I haven't gone top speed yet either

The springer fork and the rear spring actually do spring up and down when riding but it's not a problem but I haven't gone top speed yet either
Watch the tension in that case while the suspension is under compression, it puts slack in chain, looks like you don't have much to begin with and since you have the tensioner directly above the pivot you may end up being OK. If you notice that the chain wants to come off when slapping a bump maybe toss in a spring loaded tensioner close to the original and make it push against the chain from the top so the chain is pushed towards the ground keeping it against the original tensioner wheel when slacked.

Back