My First Build

Ok, I'm about 90% done with this one. All i have left is little things. Here is what i have so far.
1256_PHOT0038_1.jpg

here is the rear wheel. it is set up to not use the rubber sprocket mounts.
1256_PHOT0032_1.jpg

i will upload more pics as the project comes along.

How did you do that with the sprocket? You may wish you had (use the rubbers) once you ride it, but let us know how it works. I'm guessing you got the sprocket dead center that way?

Nice, different combo of parts!

yes, more details on sprocket mount !!!
was the time and money less than the adapter from livefast (50$)???
input, we need input :LOL:

same needed for engine mount !!!

I think the picture of the bike is too dark, I can see some things on it, but a picture of it outside in the sun might be good.

Bikeguy Joe said:
How did you do that with the sprocket? You may wish you had (use the rubbers) once you ride it, but let us know how it works. I'm guessing you got the sprocket dead center that way?

Nice, different combo of parts!

That is the Grubee Whopper Stopper Chopper bike. It comes as a kit. The rear wheel is a great setup with the HD spokes, bolted on sprocket and the band brake mounted outside the sprocket.
I sure hope you have better luck with the frame then I did. Mine cracked at the weld on the front motor mount and then on the main tube across the bottom.

yeah, the rear wheel came with the bike. i got it from a bike shop in florida called five flags. the website called the wizard chopper, but i have also seen it called the whopper chopper on a different site. i don't know if they sell just the wheel or not.

its done, for now

ok, here is the "finished" product. i couldn't have done it without the help of this forum.
1256_PHOT0039_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0040_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0041_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0042_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0043_1.jpg

24"front tire with disk brake, 26"rear tire with band brakes both with 12g spokes. dual pull brake lever. "80"cc ebay motor.

Back