my first crash

Just a few minutes before posting this, you said that Wally World just took your bike back!!!

So what bike did you just crash with???...Glad your OK....DAMIEN

I crashed with an old bike my dad gave me, he didnt care the bike was garbage i was just using it as a placeholder, bad breaks wheels bent frame all the goodies. probably shouldnt have motorized it in the first place but its fun to ride to school rather than get a ride from me mom.

Just a few minutes before posting this, you said that Wally World just took your bike back!!!

So what bike did you just crash with???...Glad your OK....DAMIEN

this is the second time ive broke these studs, i legit took the motor off the wally world bike, used some cheap studs from the hardware store and same thing happened when i crashed, your right about those vibro mounts, they suck!

this is the second time ive broke these studs, i legit took the motor off the wally world bike, used some cheap studs from the hardware store and same thing happened when i crashed, your right about those vibro mounts, they suck!
Have your dad cut some angle iron and weld them to the bike as motor mounts. Its real easy, and will reduce vibrations.

i can do the welding myself, just gotta wait til i get there, thanks though will do
I use bed frame angle iron. Easy to find on the curb during trash day. One bed frame will last over 50 builds. Lol. Ask me how I know. Bwuahahha. Just letting ya know about the bed frame idea. Works great and usually free.

I crashed with an old bike my dad gave me, he didnt care the bike was garbage i was just using it as a placeholder, bad breaks wheels bent frame all the goodies. probably shouldnt have motorized it in the first place but its fun to ride to school rather than get a ride from me mom.
I personally would never ride any bike that had wheels with BREAKS. I use strong well built wheels and insist on having good BRAKES.

Just like you wouldn't want somebody to STEAL your STEEL frame bicycle.

Glad you wasn't seriously hurt.

"Glad you wasn't seriously hurt."
Proper english, I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt.
R.1e83e5fb677c060b06c40d8f18557477

Back