my first custom bike

H

hellbilly

Very nicely done. I bet that gets alot of stares. Have fun!!!

L

Large Filipino

Sweet. Even clears the pedals. I think they should change the laws to the bicycle's top speed instead of displacement size. I bet that thing pulls.

S

Scottm

Wow, that's beautiful. Looks like you had lots of people to field questions from, I bet that was fun.

B

butch27

Wow Andrew: You've built some NICE stuff and been ahead of us by a few years.

NeoEleganceDesign

olddude,

Love the bike. How did you set up your jack shaft? I've been trying to figure it out for my own belt driven build.

E

Egor

I have one of those engines, I like the Tecumseh engines. They look the cleanest. I was trying to run the engine with-ought the fan shroud, it has plenty of cooling fins. I was looking at your flywheel and it looks like it would be easer to cut the fins off the newer ones so you could run it in the open, I love the big chrome flywheel on the Mustang. I like the ignition inside the flywheel and the cooling fins are in tact on the inside of the cover, to me they look like the engine for the Mustang bike, it had the carb and the pipe out the front. Have fun, Dave

M

motoschwinn

WOW they don't come much cleaner than this bike. Less is More and Attention to detail, and you have perfection. Outstanding Job!