my first custom bike

this bike is about 10 years old 5hp tecumsey whizzer pully custom tank frame forks

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,860
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 754
Sweet. Even clears the pedals. I think they should change the laws to the bicycle's top speed instead of displacement size. I bet that thing pulls.

Wow, that's beautiful. Looks like you had lots of people to field questions from, I bet that was fun.

Wow Andrew: You've built some NICE stuff and been ahead of us by a few years.

olddude,

Love the bike. How did you set up your jack shaft? I've been trying to figure it out for my own belt driven build.

I have one of those engines, I like the Tecumseh engines. They look the cleanest. I was trying to run the engine with-ought the fan shroud, it has plenty of cooling fins. I was looking at your flywheel and it looks like it would be easer to cut the fins off the newer ones so you could run it in the open, I love the big chrome flywheel on the Mustang. I like the ignition inside the flywheel and the cooling fins are in tact on the inside of the cover, to me they look like the engine for the Mustang bike, it had the carb and the pipe out the front. Have fun, Dave

WOW they don't come much cleaner than this bike. Less is More and Attention to detail, and you have perfection. Outstanding Job!

Back