just got them today from a guy here in Quartzsite closing his junk sale

Ipaid far less than I should have ....75.00 ea

24' red phantom 1950ish
1271_24inchphantom_1.jpg

1271_24inchphantomback_1.jpg

26' red phantom 1950ish
1271_26inchphantomred_1.jpg

1271_26inchphantomredchain_1.jpg

NO NO NO!! motor aren't in the plans for them....going to rebuild them and sell them. Right now as they are I could sell them for 900.ea, or better in the right places.

locoWelder said:
NO NO NO!! motor aren't in the plans for them....going to rebuild them and sell them. Right now as they are I could sell them for 900.ea, or better in the right places.

in that case, they could help finance your cross-country ride :D :D :D

Old saying amoungst classic car guys, "they are only original once."

Clean'em up and sell'em. My $0.02.
Nice find, most everything here at swapmeets is well picked over by vendors...before the gates open.
I need to go to the next M/C swapmeet at Veteran's Stadium anywho. If I find a bike and buy it...I'll blame it on loco.

that just what I was thinking when we got them....anywho I'm on the way to the paint store tomarow to find that red and correct pedals for them

those are awesome!! you are soooo lucky!! I dig the schwinns!!!!

I'd have to motor the little 1!!!!

Phantoms

Hi I prefer the Roadmaster and other Cleveland brands. BUT I can tell you this from my experiance with origional cars, motorcycles and bikes, someone's said it before me, they are only orig once, and let me add, that a bottle of polish is one heck of a lot cheaper than paint, clean them, do not ruin them, any old junk bike can be restored, only clean and orig one time,
Mike

Back