My formal introduction

Gabriel#1

Local time
10:13 PM
Well I am currently in northern michigan, I've been here for the winter. Michigan is my home originally, I've been working out in wyoming in the gas fields for a few years now. I was also a bouncer at a strip club in wyoming for a year. Anywho I have a PowerKing 80 jet stealth that will be here tomorrow or the next day and I have two new schwinn beach cruisers, one is a Del Mar the other is a Point Beach. And I'm going to try to build these as a hobby on the side to sell, I joined the forum because I had no idea these things existed untill last month since them I've been obsessing about them. The forum has really answered any questioned I could think of, so hopefully with my first build I can get some help or maybe help someone else. Knowledge is the key to life !

Welcome. You are so right "knowledge is the key to life". Good luck with your hobby.

Seanhan, I wouldn't expect a chimp to understand, but being a bouncer ain't all that much fun.

Yeh welcome Gabriel..Send us some pics of your build (and any shots from the club where you bounced)..Lots of info and distant friends here..Just remember when you are working on the build dont "strip" any bolts by using your spanner too much..good luck ENO (Down Under)

SimpleSimon is right, I hated working at that club in the end. Every guy who came in that place thought I had the best job in world, its just like every other job except 100x more drama. But anyway thank you all for the words of encouragement, I look forward to having some fun and being an active member of the motorbike community. I will be sure to get some pictures up, my motor is on time and will be here tomorrow I'm going to dive in as soon as it gets here.

Back