My gear and my crash

Fintanw

Local time
3:36 PM

First picture is my gear I use, I can tell you what. I'm lucky

2nd picture is my bike after my crash, broke my bike frame, it cracked. My carburetor is also stuffed, my clutch handle and and my throttle.

3rd pic is my clutch handle.

I tell you what, I'm lucky. Only injury was broke my finger and a few bruises.

Be safe guys

I don't think you hit or got hit straight on by something otherwise your front wheel woulda been smashed. Rear wheel seems fine so the chain guide didn't come loose and destroy your rear wheel. My best guess is you tried jumping something or went off a big bump or step and the frame cracked and hence you fell.

Actually my back wheel locked up, this was due to my chain being too loose, I was itching my eye and then locked up, went flying for about close to 25 metres. Lucky as anything, my steel capped boots even are nearly broken fully

Ride safe man

Attachments

• IMG20190318180713.jpg
    IMG20190318180713.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 386
Ah, yeah, that was the other thing I was thinking about. You musta been going pretty fast or leaning forward to crash. I guess rear wheel lock is like to me 75% recoverable at mid 20s. I had a rear wheel lock going like upper 20s on my old 2-stroke and was able to recover. On second note, this is why a freewheel is much desire on the drive train. It isolates failures like this so its not a problem. On my Cyclone ebike hybrid, its a triple freewheel system so it isolates engine, pedals, and wheels if any of the components there failed, which it has my old derailleur was bent. You making another one? 4 strokes have freewheel or centrifugal clutches so this wont happen.

Yeah, I'm rebuilding it, just got some new parts off eBay. I'm only 14 years of age so money isn't easy lol

Back