• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

my intro-need Wheelchair adapter help

F

fredbert

Hi all I am new so I hope it is ok to to introduce my self and ask for advice in the same post.

I have an adapter for my wheelchair which turns it into a three wheeler, I have removed the useless electric wheel hub motor and battery pack to replace it with a GXH50 or a GX31, at present I am trying the GX31 with a minimoto cvt.

Here is a pic of what I am trying to achieve side2.jpg this is a guy in the states he has a GC Robin - Subaru EHO35 33.5 cc 1.60 hp four cycle Gear & Chain Drive kit fitted.

I was thinking of using the Gubee gear box, is it possible to mount the gear box vertically. I was told that oil would run out of the Gbox.

Thanks

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:

F

fredbert

I think there would have been some sort of slick if that had happened to me,the guy just sat their and complained about spilling his soda.

Thanks for the reply.

ed

D

dbigkahunna

That is a Staton set up. Head to the Rack em Up section and fire away. Welcome to MBc. Glad to have you in the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

A

Alaskavan

Welcome to MBc. The unit pictured is a Staton unit running to a sprocket somehow married to a front hub, probably mounted in place of a disk brake. Interesting. Start a thread in Rack-Mounted, and I bet you'll have a lot of people wanting to lend an opinion.

U

uncle_punk13

Welcome to the community! Definately go to Rack 'em Up section and you'll be well on your way!