My Intro

J

jd1943

I am John and am new to motorbikes in this life. I fooled with Cushman scooters 50 or so years ago. I am twice retired- 22 years in the Air Force as a jet engine mechanic and avionics technician then 17 years with the government as an electronics tech, avionics tech and finally a technician at the high speed test track (rocket sled). I build hot rods as a hobby and we travel extensively to car shows in an rv. Need to build a bike for putzing around rv parks, car shows, ect and will try and make it retro to compliment the hot rods.

Welcome. With your background, I don't think you'll have any trouble with these toys.

yes welcome to mbc. this is a great hobby and think you will find a new pasion.

I am John and am new to motorbikes in this life. I fooled with Cushman scooters 50 or so years ago. I am twice retired- 22 years in the Air Force as a jet engine mechanic and avionics technician then 17 years with the government as an electronics tech, avionics tech and finally a technician at the high speed test track (rocket sled). I build hot rods as a hobby and we travel extensively to car shows in an rv. Need to build a bike for putzing around rv parks, car shows, ect and will try and make it retro to compliment the hot rods.

Welcome to MBc and good luck with whatever machine you choose :)

Incidentally when you have a spare moment you might be able to advise me on mounting the 60hp model jet motor on my Schwinn :D

Jemma xx

Welcome to the tribe. Believe you will find chinlges of information and join a good group of people. Even a few old pharts from the Giant Side of Texas!

Well guess we are nearly neighbors-I'm down the road a little poece in Alamogordo NM

Back