My ladies E-trike not quite done

D

Dockspa1

Mama says she wants a throne on wheels but quiet because mine scares her so I went with an old solid three wheeler with the 24 volt front hub and put new wheels and a new queens seat on it. Been a fun project, so far.:D
I still have to put her rear basket back on. I will paint it for her, but only after I know she is going to ride it, after all, I might have to paint it with my color. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 718
  • P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 552
That should make her very pleased, nice build. Great seat, now she can ride with you.
Don't mention you taken it over just yet. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is all hers, if she'll use it. Thanks Van. The seat came from an electric scooter, Bill. I think it was a mini chopper. Ebay, 21$ w/ship. Had to cut the old mount and weld a seat post in at an angle but she said it fits her nice and what ever pleaes the queen, plumb tickles me to death. Teh HEE!

Well Doc, that's two you got on me. You built an electric trike, and you know how to keep the ladies happy. ;)

Denny

Denny, you answered you own question. I take many days fiddle f@rting around my workshop wich in turn keeps my wife and I from seeing too much of one another. On the other hand, (I should have thought about this first) now we get to spend more time riding together. Very slowly. Oh! Drat! It's either a win, win or a no win, no win, siuation.
Just kidding, she is also my best friend. :confused:

Sionelle, thank you and a compliment coming from you is, high praise. I'm not Worthy! :D

You build looks good...also looks reasonably powerful and i would think for 24V it would be.
How many watts is it and what do u think the potential speed might be?
Just curious cos i wanna see how far these e-bikes/e-trikes have progressed.

BTW...just out of more curiosity what is the most powerful E u have ever built?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back