My Latest Bikes

Giant Elwood.jpg

PICT0026.JPG

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

Schwinn Alloy7O.jpg

Schwinn Alloy7M.jpg

PICT0004.jpgHere are my latest Bikes. A giant Elwood 21" frame with 700C wheels with a HT70cc. This is the most comfortable bike I've ever built. The larger wheels make such a difference to ride quality and the high bars and low saddle are so comfy to ride withj.
The Schwinn Alloy 7 had the HT 70cc for 2 weeks before I put the 4 stroke in.
The HT 70 was that rare thing - a good motor - just the luck of the draw. But the 4 stroke is lovely too except on hills.

Attachments

• Schwinn Alloy7R.jpg
    Schwinn Alloy7R.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Their all extremely clean & well presented Irish,kinda puts mine to shame......great job there man.

I got it from Bicycle-Engines.com in Bozeman, Montana. The ones coming here aren't in quite yet and are the ones with the gearbox that only fit the HuangShen motor. The Grubee fits both the Huangshen & thr Honda GXH50.

I got it from Bicycle-Engines.com in Bozeman, Montana. The ones coming here aren't in quite yet and are the ones with the gearbox that only fit the HuangShen motor. The Grubee fits both the Huangshen & thr Honda GXH50.

yer zbox will have the huangshen with non- honda gearbox in six weeks as i emailed them they said around $450aud and mmbimports have huangshen and honda kits listed this weekend i was told

waiting

ben

lets roll

mmbimports

MMBIMPORTS have been telling people they will have those kits next week since early last year. I'd take everything they say with a grain of salt.
It's certainly cheaper to get the Honda motor from the US - they aren't the captive market we are and their prices really show how badly ripped off we are down here on this island.

yer welll mmbimports was where i got my first engine and at that time he (six months ago ) he told me the date when they arrive in australia 23/4/2008 2 days ago and i emmailed him to she whenn they would be avaliable to buy he said this weekend let see if he lives up to it

yer the honda engines are $600 +aud here why not support the local buyers not rip them off, i can get a new honda gxh50 out of usa for less than $500 aud

ben

lets roll

In Oz the Honda gxh QA 50 is Aus$500 - $525
In the US at Small Engine Warehouse they are US$210. The air freight is $190 but that would be lessened if you bought 2 at a time. The charge for their air freight is pretty inflated cos Bicycle-Engines.com shipped the motor and whole kit plus an extra full length exhaust for $170. They all use Fed Ex for the shipment.
I live in a very small community and I'd love to support my local shop 'Farmcare' but the prices are just too high and the margins too greedy. Despite that I have ordered one motor off them but it will be the last.

Back