My latest binage bike project

thanks Jim. I want to get it done so we can concentrate on the whizzer board tracker this winter.

thanks Jim. I want to get it done so we can concentrate on the whizzer board tracker this winter.

I am doing the same here Justin , I am looking at many Vintage Motoredbikes and getting a feel for which way I want to go. I am also looking at different engine options, Do to the fact that whizzer has decided to change directions and leave their niche market ( and their followers ) and stop producing the Engine Kit.
Take Care - Jim

Got some more work done on the elgin today. got the rear fender braces put on and found a steer tube nut that has nice chrome on it. Still need to find the correct skip tooth crank, truss rods for the front, rear rack and drop stand and fender clip. Hope to have it ridable by the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_3127.jpg
    IMG_3127.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_3128.jpg
    IMG_3128.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3129.jpg
    IMG_3129.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 268
Handle bars got mounted today

Got the Art Deco style neck and the the handle bars mounted on the Elgin today. Should have the Original red coke bottle grips by the end of the week.Might borrow the drop stand off one of my other project bikes to put on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3134.jpg
    IMG_3134.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3138.jpg
    IMG_3138.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3140.jpg
    IMG_3140.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 285
Got the Art Deco style neck and the the handle bars mounted on the Elgin today. Should have the Original red coke bottle grips by the end of the week.Might borrow the drop stand off one of my other project bikes to put on it.

It's looking good Justin, You might be able to ride by the weekend...
Take Care - Jim

Back