My latest build (Mark 2)

Hello everyone, just thought you might like to some pictures of my latest build. Well here goes...

249_5_1.jpg
249_3_1.jpg

249_7_1.jpg
249_6_1.jpg

249_2_1.jpg
249_4_1.jpg

249_8_1.jpg

249_1_1.jpg

249_20_1.jpg

249_22_1.jpg

249_18_1.jpg
249_3_2.jpg

249_5_2.jpg
249_9_1.jpg

249_4_2.jpg

249_6_2.jpg

249_13_1.jpg

Will post some more for everyone when i finish Mark 3....

Hey she's cute!

My gal would never let the freakin bike in the house once the gas went in it.

Maybe we should start a photo page with our gals pozing by our steeds in bikinis or hot pants - like the hot rod magazines. And hell if you are gay that is all good too. Being human is funny. It is always funny to see what guys get their "significant others" to do - like this photo of her holding the hammer. It made me laugh. We could call it cover photo of the month.

So tell us what the story is on the twist grip ? Motorcycle part? English made I assume? It looks very crisp with the kill switch in it.

I think hitting the kill switch and pedaling when a cop goes by is instinctual. Here I tend to be a little lazy and back off the throttle to idle and pull in the clutch while madly peddaling. Winter time they have they're windows up and can't hear anything. I'll be getting the mirror too.

Regards, Scottco

Woman poseing idea

Hey, that is a good idea. posing with bike a month. Hey, we could make a calendar.

Nice bike, nicer hammer and fantastic other half.. If anybody wants to do that calender let me know and ill start looking for a primate for myself. heh... heh.

Oh yes the throttle and kill switch is a mini motto type which i brought from ebay, heres the item number if anybody wants one:

All i did was drill a hole in the throttle assembly and reroute the standard throttle cable that comes with kit through it.. You have to drill a hole thats closer to the throttle because otherwise the cable would be too short for normal operation.. Then i just filed all the plastics down to make everything smoother and sprayed the whole thing with WD40.

Theres a long cable that you leads outward from the throttle assembly kill switch of which one end connects to your engine blue wire and the other end connects to your bike frame. Makes for a sweet kill switch and springy throttle..

Unfortunetly i have the same problem in my kitchen, everytime i take it over with all my tools and my mess everybody starts going mad at me.

Women cant stand a messy environment, I saw it on a nature program once, something about the kitchen being theyre territory i think.

If only i had a workshop like some of you guys, honestly you dont know how lucky you are.

Work shop

Ya, everyone without a garage says that. The only problem is you get too many projects. Last spring I replaced the engine in my Lincoln.

I was able to cure the "bike in the house" dillema- though it caused contention for a few months after- I hauled in an old 1956 full size School bus that is now my shop.
I no longer have issues with parts in the house. I no longer have a significant other either!
Just me & my bikes...
LOL
Okay, seriously, I did bring home the bus and use it as my shop. but the rest is just lighthearted humor...

SWEET!!!

I have a bike that has the cables on the top of the frame like that. I been trying to think of a good way to mount the gas tank without pinching them. The epoxy idea is great!!!

I know this is a real old thread. I just noticed it now, and felt the need to reply, lol.

Nice machine,

I was contemplating a frame mount in the D7 but Im still not up to that sort of complexity yet and as I have no tools bar the very minimum - a rack mount was the way to go...

well done and welcome to the site :)

Jemma xx

PS: where are you in the UK?

Good work man...i particularly like the speedo(big,bold and easily seen).....probably expensive to.

PS..."Maybe we should start a photo page with our gals pozing by our steeds in bikinis or hot pants".......good idea...let's start with Jemma. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back