my latest project the rat fink

141_IMAGE_00065_8.jpg

thanks all

hanks for your comments on my bikes those helmets at the harly shop were around 35 bucks i belive i got mine in grover beach next to trinity cycles on grand av. almost to 13 st. good bike shop guys are cool about motorized bikes (plug) haha!

Bike shop

I am in Atlanta. All of the guys have bicycles that are made out of space shuttle parts, and cost $1000. I have not even seen one motorized bicycle besides mine.

Rat fink

Hey, I like the way you hooked up the engine. Looks like you have room left over. Wonder if a person could install a 50cc engine transmission and all. Maybe use a hand shifter for the foot shifter like on custom Harlies. Just a thought.

foyeburger,

Your Rat Fink is looking good, as are the others. Just curious, did you build the motor mount, or is that comercially available?

the motor mount i got on ebay and then i had to cut it in half and only used on of the bars a little grinding and cutting to make it fit then bolted it down thru the lower frame it was a challenge but is possible i cannot rember the guys name but it was under motorized bikes on ebay he has a photo of his occ chopper with a side car i belive he is from ohio look for this sellers name barry0070_70_0(335 i just looked it up thats his seller name if you go to ebay you can send him a messege he hand welds the mouter mounts one buy one he inst showing anything right now but leave him a messege hes pretty good on checking his email on ebay thanks larry ca[/url]

That engine looks good all black. I also like the solid chainring on the green bike.

yes they are, erikvilla...welcome to the forums :)

so, when do we see your "80", hmmm? (i'm guessing tomorrow) 8)

wanted to know where you got your engine painted black because my bike is black and i want a black engine

hi got the engine off of ebay just type in motorized bikes i think i got it from a guy revolution cycles larry ca
141_IMAGE_00081_1.jpg

Back