My Little Piggy

Well I am in the process of building it, 67cc engine....its not 80cc..and am using a OCC stretched frame....my god i bought an original chopper and **** thing was to small so had to order a stretched version(leg cramp)....also the engine i got had premium parts inside it ...no hard plastic handles...all soft rubber...and the engine was packaged very well..POWERKING and nothing was damaged

I also ordered from livefastmotors a Engine mount and a
(( package arrived from the US to Canada within 1 week via USPS))

rear sprocket assembly <---- amazing drill 5 or 6 holes in the wheel hub ...screw it on ..attach the sprocket ..yer done....those original hubs are crazy...Frakked with that stuff fer like 2 hours trying to get it together....then I phoned home...some parts are here fer ya..ohya wOOt!!!

Am i excited...its 6am i cant sleep and i wanna go build it, ..I am gonna take some photos when i get there of the bike 1/2 built.

well there you have it, Im not the best writer in the world so please dont :)

Thanks

Madwack

pictures coming later today

PS a few posts below this one is a post about a custom chopper http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=4670

If i have a End game for my Bike....thats its ....nice bike dude :)

Nice things are copied...ill try my best...now to bad i just couldnt download that look on to my bike id be set..but we not that advanced yet..to bad :(....need one of them **** things off star trek

Last edited:
Back