My Little Piggy

Well I am in the process of building it, 67cc engine....its not 80cc..and am using a OCC stretched frame....my god i bought an original chopper and **** thing was to small so had to order a stretched version(leg cramp)....also the engine i got had premium parts inside it ...no hard plastic handles...all soft rubber...and the engine was packaged very well..POWERKING and nothing was damaged

I also ordered from livefastmotors a Engine mount and a
(( package arrived from the US to Canada within 1 week via USPS))

rear sprocket assembly <---- amazing drill 5 or 6 holes in the wheel hub ...screw it on ..attach the sprocket ..yer done....those original hubs are crazy...Frakked with that stuff fer like 2 hours trying to get it together....then I phoned home...some parts are here fer ya..ohya wOOt!!!

Am i excited...its 6am i cant sleep and i wanna go build it, ..I am gonna take some photos when i get there of the bike 1/2 built.

well there you have it, Im not the best writer in the world so please dont :)

Thanks

Madwack

pictures coming later today

PS a few posts below this one is a post about a custom chopper http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=4670

If i have a End game for my Bike....thats its ....nice bike dude :)

Nice things are copied...ill try my best...now to bad i just couldnt download that look on to my bike id be set..but we not that advanced yet..to bad :(....need one of them **** things off star trek

Last edited:
Well the Bike is Done \o/

been riding it around all weekend

but the camera is at my freinds shop and he has gone to some big concert
here in calgary fer the weekend..Virgin Fest ..something...so monday i should have me pictures......wow do heads turn..people never seen bikes like this here
they are amazed they want one and i gladly point them where to go.

cya all monday...maybe ill get a few comments.....:) and i hope they are good ones:)

Madwack

The saddlebags i got from Ebay

out of toronto

if that helps

a friend ordered them for me so not sure atm ..ill try and find out

they had many more types of bags also

maddy

peace

azvinnie (my son-in-law) says thanks for the kind words about his bike
I like yours as well
where in canada are you ( I am from Niagara falls)

And this little piggy went WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa all the way home.

Dude that is an awesome ride. Great Job!

yea we had to use more chain..luckily we had extra around from when the mountain /cruisers were built

and i am in Calgary and i have not ever ever seen anyone riding one of these or any engine mounted bike...o wait....i saw the dude with the weedwacker on the back...but does that really count?? :)

weeeeee

Right now the problem i am having is my lights keep going out...i bought a LED nighthawk light system but i think electrical interference is doing something

http://www.nite-hawk.com/bikeemitter.html
( the one at the very bottom )

ive read about peoples speedos going crazy.....mine has a wire but works fine but the lights go wacko...bahhhhh no idea...stumped.:(

wacky

haha LOL im an idiot

the lights were going out because the battery needed charging

dididi

:)

Maddy

Back