Status
Not open for further replies.
my home for the next 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Photo05231115.jpg
    Photo05231115.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 288
my home for the next 2 weeks.

Really enjoyed the conversation over the cup of coffee this morning. Finished my daughters bike after we talked.
Your Pics are coming out exceptionaly well.
Looks like you have a sweet site to stay in!

Last edited:
Augi, Glad You Made The Boat Terminal On Time. Nice Travel Journal, Enjoying It With The Rest Of The Members. Was Going To Move To Alaska When I Was A Young Man. They Told Me There Was A Woman Behind Every Tree. Glad I Found Out That There Is No Tree`s On The Tundra Before I Left Home!! Ron

once again, "american legion" to the rescue...i was browsing town and saw a DAV van, discovered it was parked behind AL post #43...walked in, showed the bartendress my veterans' ID, and was signed in as a guest. ordered up a jack & coke, got totally burned on the cola, and was invited to enjoy the buffet the dart tournament has laid out...so there ya go...i don't expect i'll need another drink, just the one and home i go...and that's the way it is: may 23 2010 Sedro-Woolley WA :cool:

Just a comment...

Marin...a stong, Irish woman who rides an HD Springer, a good meal, dry out your equipment, good night's sleep in a closed garage,...have you ever NOT fallen into a bucket of **** and come up with a rose between your teeth!? Whatever you have, bottle it and take it with you...you seem to be doing fine! Keep on trucking, Buddy!

thank you! what a great morning here...surely it'll get wet later but who cares?

Maren was quick to correct me...the HD is a '91 "springer"...she is also a bicycling enthusiast who sees the benefits of "assist"...

a quick pic, then coffee and tobacco until i'm ready to ride...the goal is make it to rt-9 and then the rest of the ride to Bellingham will be cakewalk.

more later.

An

back at the tent

yeah, Patrick, i don't mind sayin' i'm a pretty happy bubba right about now...i bet i sleep like a baby tonite, considering i voted to have a 2nd drink & scoot home before it kicked in ;)

btw Ron...lotsa trees in the park, and i had a look but no dice.

Last edited:
Last edited by augidog; Today at 11:16 PM. Reason: it was that 2nd drink what done it

Alas, I wish that excuse always worked......have a good night Augi!

thanks stan, i did...apparently it rained but i never knew it...looks like the tent's shipshape.

the pellet stove works pretty good...i've definitely earned my "coffee-badge" :D

ps-anyone wants to email me their #, time zone, & a good time to call, i'd be happy to ring you up & shoot the bull for a bit.

Attachments

• Photo05240602.jpg
    Photo05240602.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
boring...

Skaget County looks like it's chock full of history and nice riding (check out "Deception Pass") and i have myself a stable and affordable arrangement...but what i do NOT have is much of a sense of security. Riverfront Park is very nice and seemingly popular, but i've been observing a lot of what looks to be "substance-related" traffic, so i don't think i'll be leaving my site for more than a few minutes at a time.

park host has invited me for dinner, i'll edit more in later.

yeah augi, i was wondering if you left your trailer in your tent or what, which would not help much anyway. the minute you leave they could load up. like wolve`s after a piece of meat. it is sad. by the way, your coffee picture this morning made me fall off the wagon. made my first pot of coffee in almost 2 month`s. your bad! lol i need to look and see how many hits on your trip. keep chugging! ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back