My longest ride ever today !!!

Yea a good seat is priceless, cloud9 my friend. Also handle bar riser plus maybe an adjustable stem can help on your back a lot. Make sure you get/order the right size if so. I'm ordering an adjustable stem today and the correct one is 31.8mm size. It will raise the bars and bring them back towards me about an inch, more of an upright position. Staton sells a really nice Cloud9 seat, gel plus has the double springs like shocks.

I ache at 20 miles not alone 90 miles och. If you find a good seat let me know. I’ve tried a few. Over the yrs. I’m wondering if those suspension seat post work?

Today I went 90.3 miles (y) My azz and back are killing me :(... Its time to look for a SOFTER seat.
Right on, gotta love an all day ride, I got my Kicks on Route 66.
Yea, I got a Big azz soft seat

Attachments

• 100_7435MA27102601-0039.JPG
    100_7435MA27102601-0039.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 149
Screw Staton...... FedEx Ground U.S. Shipping - FedEx Ground Home Delivery - $18.13 <<< on a 22 dollar seat :oops:
Where do you live? Costs $13 to ship USPS to me. Welcome to 2020 shipping rates, anything I buy now shipping has to be factored into my choice. A few years ago I never really bothered to check that closely.

FedEx was the only option on check out..... I live in Central NY near Oneida NY

Back