My longest ride ever today !!!

Today I went 90.3 miles (y) My azz and back are killing me :(... Its time to look for a SOFTER seat.

Your bike is considered a cruiser get a cruiser seat most ride like they are pedaling a commuter or a narrow racer seat. A cruiser seat is the biggest one for riding erect in posture others are for bending over.
I wonder, is that anology for
ED Erection Dysfunction acquired from bycycling.

Colorado radios are jam with clinics being advertise is it that way in your state too or is it just Colorado?

Your bike is considered a cruiser get a cruiser seat most ride like they are pedaling a commuter or a narrow racer seat. A cruiser seat is the biggest one for riding erect in posture others are for bending over.

Colorado radios are jam with clinics being advertise is it that way in your state too or is it just Colorado?
ED commercials are everywhere, they get so annoying.

The right sportswear comes with numerous benefits, and this includes comfort for your sit bones...
Sportswear ???...REALLY...Could you imagine this group of fat, bald, saggy, wrinkled, old senior ciitzens, like many of us here in the forum, wearing bicycle riding spandex "sportswear"...lol...The sight of that alone would be an arrestable offense...lol...Heres a pic of me below in my "sportswear", thats as close as its gonna get...lol...and yes, im quite comfortable and cozy...And before you ask, Yes,..."Omar the tent maker" IS my tailor...lol...lol...DAMIEN

This is not "dykes on bikes" or "fags on mags"...You'll have to go to San Francisco or Provincetown to see that in the USA...we're just a bunch of regular guys doin our thing with our bikes...lol.

IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited:
Sportswear ???...REALLY...Could you imagine this group of fat, bald, saggy, wrinkled, old senior ciitzens, like many of us here in the forum, wearing bicycle riding spandex "sportswear"...lol...The sight of that alone would be an arrestable offense...lol...Heres a pic of me below in my "sportswear", thats as close as its gonna get...lol...and yes, im quite comfortable and cozy...And before you ask, Yes,..."Omar the tent maker" is my tailor...lol...lol...DAMIEN

This is not "dykes on bikes" or "fags on mags"...You'll have to go to San Francisco or Provincetown to see that in the USA...we're just a bunch of regular guys doin our thing with our bikes...lol.

View attachment 106157
I've never been one to wear an outfit that puts my banana and walnuts on display for the world to see lol

The only thing i forgot to add to post #25 was this...lol...DAMIEN

"If i wanted to see fat outashape senior citizens wearing spandex on wheels, all i gotta do is walk into Walmart with all the fat broads in spandex on electric carts...The only thing missing ???, the sign on the back of the cart saying, "CAUTION, Wide Load Ahead, Pass At Your Own Risk"...lol.

Last edited:
FedEx Ground U.S. Shipping - FedEx Ground Home Delivery$19.74
USPS - Parcel (Standard delivery)$18.35
Looked again and shipping cost is almost as much as the $25.75 seat.

Sportswear ???...REALLY...Could you imagine this group of fat, bald, saggy, wrinkled, old senior ciitzens, like many of us here in the forum, wearing bicycle riding spandex "sportswear"...lol...The sight of that alone would be an arrestable offense...lol...Heres a pic of me below in my "sportswear", thats as close as its gonna get...lol...and yes, im quite comfortable and cozy...And before you ask, Yes,..."Omar the tent maker" is my tailor...lol...lol...DAMIEN

View attachment 106157
Fags on mags okay funny.
But how is that seat working out?
I had one I could not help but slide off it seems like I could never get it to mount right.
The advertisement said to reduce strain on the groin area, well it did but it put stress on the backbone, I just finally chuck it, a lot of glaring eyeballs and radio stations advertising ED treatments big thing in this area of the west I did not want to stand out.
Just got the biggest cruiser seat I could find because it's a cruiser position bike!

Ya, I notice that ED Commercials galour every kind of treatment one that kind of sticks in mind the ultrasound because man, had a bad bicycle seat that snuck up on me had to carry one or two bottles of aspiring with me bent over like someone kick me in nuts.

As you know that ED treatment repairs crush arteries grows new ones from seat damages , but i look up a video of it you tube and looks like a monster invented it so violent shocking if they applied that to your balls it would beat them out of the sack and dangle on the floor.

Back