My Lower Head Oozes Oil

inspectorcritic

Local time
6:05 PM
I thought it was a bad exhaust gasket replace it still seeps oil out the head called a small enine repair told him might be gasket, he got all upset no, no, no its not the gasket has nothing to do with it its your carbarator its flooded you got oil in your crank case take out the spark plug turn the motor over get it out. He made it sound serious is this going to be death to the motor I lost another Shanghi motor I feel for the agony to come. Its a ported GT-80 4.5 HP Oh by the way how many miliamps or amps does a magneto put out?

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_112115.jpg
    IMG_20161020_112115.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 131
Oops oh ya I took out the plug turn it over turn the motor over no oil came out so whats up doc?

first, clean it off really well - run it to see whee oil first shows up, probably head gasket - if so, take off head, clean gasket area and gasket - if gasket not damaged, flip it upside down and re-torque head

You can cut your own head gasket out of an aluminum can. Make sure you sand it smooth.

never hurts to use new, but often it is OK to re-use the old one

You can cut your own head gasket out of an aluminum can. Make sure you sand it smooth.
Thats a new one, I'll just go to an auto parts store get a heat gasket tighten the head nuts runs much better probably get a significant improvement with the gasket ass hole from gasbikes took it out cuz I screamed at him for 7 months for a money return or store credit, prank.

Back