my moon doggy

wow great bike to ride did a few mods like no roller chain tensioner me dont like em. and some black tires cause im always cleaning the grease off the white walls. and cut the seat post holder down to the frame to lower the seat as much as possible . also some ape hangers a fancy mirror and got rid of the gears. also a two pull brake lever. other than that shes a moon dog thru and thru.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 456
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 316
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 309
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 302
Nice "dog". I just got me one last night. Everything is stock on it right now but I still love it!

Attachments

• MoonDog.JPG
    MoonDog.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 302
I really like that chain guard. sweet!

A

thanks Accender... I like the looks of it too. It's hard to believe that the bike only cost $99.00! It's a lot of bike for the money I think. At least so far. I know it's a Wallyworld bike but I still like it :cool:

cool im enjoying my moondog these are actually fun bikes to ride. i mostly make choppers but just wanted something to build that isnt so time consuming. hardly any modifications a simple bolt on and go bike . right now im in the break in period so gotta kinda take it easy. but still fun to ride larry ca

cool im enjoying my moondog these are actually fun bikes to ride. i mostly make choppers but just wanted something to build that isnt so time consuming. hardly any modifications a simple bolt on and go bike . right now im in the break in period so gotta kinda take it easy. but still fun to ride larry ca

cool foyeburger... I agree that they are fun to ride... I don't have a motor on mine yet but that will be coming soon I hope. That must really be a change from making choppers to making a mb? Sorta like candy. You know? Glad that you are having a good time with it. Let us know how the break in goes. I know it will be smooth!...

Back