My motor wont start for more than 5secs and it will onleystart if i mess with choke

yaknow...in real life, people tend to ignore folks who won't show enough manners to at least shake hands and introduce themselves...maybe that's what's happening here?

Now the engines pistons wont pump at all when i use the glutch. Its like the engine just froze up and everything inside it wont move anymore.

It could be broke. What have you tried as far as diagnostics? I'd remove the drive cover, chain, and sparkplug and try to turn the sprocket by hand (wrench actually). If it refuses to turn, remove the clutch cover and look for anything obvious, take the head off, look for damage, remove the cylinder (jug) again look for damage. Keep burrowing in. Take pictures and report back.

Hunter, post some pictures of your entire setup from different sides and angles. There are enough eyes here to probably identify something if it's an exterior issue.

I dont have a camera with good quality to take the pics right now. Ile work on getting a camera from a friend so i can have some decent pics up ASAP. Anyway lets see i dont think its a exterior problem at all because ive looked at the engine in every possible angle and i dont see anything that looks to be causing any problems. I have made some progress sense my last post tho. I did take the cylinder head off and found that the top of my piston was completely black with gunk. i dunno if this is normal or not just thought it was a little strange. After taking the cylinder head off the pistons seem to be pumping again for some reason. I havent put the head back on to see if i fixed the piston lock up problem when the head is on. Ile provably do that tomorrow when i have the proper tools.

Some mod told me i was being rude and i dint have manners because i didn't introduce my self.

So here i got

My names hunter Field nice to meet you all.

Hope im not considered rude anymore now^_^

if you walked into my garage and started asking questions without saying 'HI !', I would ignore you and eventually say "get out !!!"
this is a pretty tight family/community around here and that kind of behaviour doesn't work well in real life or cyberspace

also, it wasn't 'some mod', it was the head mod (admin), trying to help you
being smartypants to us volunteers is definitely NOT helping your cause
read your welcome PM, and get with the program !!!

Obviously, the intake was cracked for a while, causing an air leak. You'll need a new intake manifold [ cheap part ] Squirt water around an idling engine, if it speeds up, that's the air leak. A squirt Gun is perfect.

Zombie thread... that which was dead is now... UNDEAD!!

But seriously, those CNS carbs are really junky in my opinion.
>_>

Obviously, the intake was cracked for a while, causing an air leak. You'll need a new intake manifold [ cheap part ] Squirt water around an idling engine, if it speeds up, that's the air leak. A squirt Gun is perfect.
I wouldn't want to squirt water around a leaky intake... perhaps some carb cleaner, tho. . . .

Back