My motored bike - The evolution

In this many years i have it with me, my bike suffered a lot of changes, this is a small gallery of his evolution.
In the last ones there is no much changes, only some minors because there it's no much to modify.
The last one (#7) , was taken yesterday.

Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 521
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:
Bike

Cool where did you get that frount wheel, and what kind of engine is that and where did you get it?

Hi David,
My front wheel it's from a 110cc four stroke Chinese motorcycle, the one that are almost like a plague this times :p, i buy it from a motorcycle store, it was used, but for this purpose i dont have many requirements.
The engines it's a standard 48cc 2 stroke, very old (and very problematic too!), with automatic clutch and rope start, i think u can find in the web a lot better kits than mine (i found it in a almost broke bicycle store, which has this motors for a long time and nobody was buy it).

hey funker,
thats definitely a funky setup, must have taken alot of work to get it like that, well done.
the problematic side I can well relate to.

WS.

I like it, thanks for the pics! The gas tank looks like it hold plenty of gas. Does the motorcycle muffler give you a performance boost?

hey funker,
thats definitely a funky setup, must have taken alot of work to get it like that, well done.
the problematic side I can well relate to.

WS.
Thx will ;) it take me a lot work, several hours for years, but like a hobby i enjoyed a lot! there is always something to do, but if it's not, i find something :p

That fork. Did it slide in with the bearings or did it need a modify?
The down side to that otherwise awesome setup is convinving the cops it's still a motoredbicycle and not a moped but I would be proud to own it.
BRAVO!

I like it, thanks for the pics! The gas tank looks like it hold plenty of gas. Does the motorcycle muffler give you a performance boost?

Hi skyl4rk, thank u for viewing :)
The gas tank can hold (i think) no more than two liters, looks big but is not that much, it's long but thin, enough to make a nice trip :p
Indeed the motorcycle muffler (really it's the entire exhaust system) works better than the original exhaust, have a good retain/release gas ratio, and make less noise and better sound. It's not a fast machine (more with the centrifugal clutch) but enjoyable.

Back