My Motorized bike for sale, $300, plus lots of goodies

I have enjoyed my motorized bicycle experience, but I a now graduating to motorcycling and need the room for my Honda Magna.

My bike for sale has a good engine, and everything works properly. It's in great shape, and reaches 30-35mph easily. Along with it is various motorized kit parts such as:

1. New, never used 80cc 2-stroke engine,
2. Tank
3. Various carb parts
4. Custom King's 36 tooth sprocket, never used
5. Solid hub and freewheel sprocket that can be used with 4-stroke engines.
6. miscellaneous cables, hoses, springs that are used with these bikes.

I would like $300 for all of it, and I really just want to deal locally here in the DFW/Texas area if at all possible.

Contact me if interested. Pics of the bike are attached. I can email pics of the other stuff upon request.

Attachments

• JET Back.JPG
    JET Back.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Jet chain.JPG
    Jet chain.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,637
  • JET Front.JPG
    JET Front.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,706
  • JET side.JPG
    JET side.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,769
  • JET engine.JPG
    JET engine.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,593
Put it on craigslist.

I sold my motorized bike in October for $400. It was a 80cc HT kit just like yours. Right now is a bad market to sell in.

I put it on there too. I got a lot of responses to my initial add, but no one shows up. That happens i guess.

Oh yeah. I am in no big hurry. I just need the space in my garage since I recently bought a motorcycle.

Still got it for sale.

I still have the bike for sale if anyone wants to spend some tax refund money. The weather is nicer now for riding.

Last edited:
Yep, it's a good deal. I just need the room in my garage, and I don't have much time to ride or work on the bike anymore now that I have my motorcycle.

It's not a coaster brake. It's a BMX style free wheel single speed. It's got brand new V-brakes front and back.

Yes, everything in the pictures is for $300. The bike alone is worth that or more.

Well, I'm back home from the Dallas area, amd pleased indeed at the trip. Picked up the bike, spare engine and parts enough to build out another bike and then some from alesterfiend. My son and I drove down in his pickup, and he took the bike for a short test ride before we loaded up.

Talk about the MB grin! He'd never even seen a motor assisted bike befoe, or so he says. Strong, well dialed in and well maintained bike - it accelerated his 280 lbs to 30 mph right smartly. On the drive back we were talking about it, and I asked him if he might want to take it out for a ride. His response was "I reckon so", which for him is a gusher of enthusiasm.

Might have made a convert.

Back