My MTB

Here is my bike from WaL MART Its a Full susp MTB made by Mongoose.Bike is powered by a Tanaka 2600 pure fire GEBE kit. A close up of my unfinished aux gas rack and a front and rear pic of my RANS V2 long wheelbase recumbent with a GEBE Tanaka40 with crome aircleaner and powerpipe from Tanaka USA that will do 40 mph
motorized bike 003.jpg

motorized bike 004.jpg

motorized bike 006.jpg

motorized bike 009.jpg

sweet rides

good rideable bikes!fast recumbent wow:eek:hows it handle at higher speeds?

cool rigs

What's unfinished about the rack...only thing I would do different is a couple more bungee's and some duct tape. :D Seriously, I think I have the wsame Mongoose. What did it set you back. Seems like what everyone gets for $129.95 costs me about $249.00.......plus tax. :cry:

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
Rear

What's unfinished about the rack...only thing I would do different is a couple more bungee's and some duct tape. :D Seriously, I think I have the wsame Mongoose. What did it set you back. Seems like what everyone gets for $129.95 costs me about $249.00.......plus tax. :cry:

Denny

The rack super structure is finished in the pic The missing part is the Acerbis 1.8 gallon fuel tank[see pic]rear gas tank.jpg
Not lookin for purty-ness just reliable -ness and a long distance fuel set up.
I paid $170.00 total for my MTB. I added the WAL MART comfort seat[$25] and a Ahead set threadless 3" handle bar extender [$20]:cool:

High speed handling

good rideable bikes!fast recumbent wow:eek:hows it handle at higher speeds?

The recumbent is fairly rock sold at high speeds most of the time. If a strong cross wind shows up it can get interesting. The fastest I have been on the recumbent is 55mph which was coasting downhill and without the GEBE kit. Got skeered and slowed it down;)

nice rack

Whoa...man....that is sahweeeet. Waaay to nice for a youngster like you. (noticed I am two years older than you) :D Curious as to where you hail from. Here, in Ak, we just joined the rest of the world. The local Walmart and Home Depot stores opened about 2-3 months ago. Walmart didn't have the Mongoose, but Fred's (Seattle based chain I believe) had them for $249.00 normally, and I got mine on sale for $229.99............plus tax. :censored: Ak has no state tax, and they even have a PFD. They give out a check from the oil profits once a year. That everyone hears about, but they get it back in municipal and other taxes. Shipping companies could retire from what we pay for shipping too. It is possible to get things reasonably on ebay, but when the shipping is equal or more than the item, we are right back where we started. Oh well, enough complaining.....nice rides.

Denny

Yow! That red tank ought to be enough to get you WAAAAY out in the sticks (and back, hopefully)! Nice work.

Back