My new 4stroke

Hello everyone!
20190102_162249.jpg
20190102_162222.jpg
Its my 1st 4 stroke bike.Need some improvements in gearing.the clutch engage after 25mph so I cant cruise in lower speed.the top speed is 38-40mph and I'm impressed with that!any recommendations to gearing so I can go lower speeds without problems ?

Your transmission only has a 3:1 reduction. That's not enough for low-speed running. Replace it with one that has a 5:1 ratio and you'll be able to take off without pedaling and still hit 30 mph. Most pocket-bike transmissions have real durability issues, so if you want to ride it a lot, spend a few bucks on a good belt drive like a Grubee.

Your transmission only has a 3:1 reduction. That's not enough for low-speed running. Replace it with one that has a 5:1 ratio and you'll be able to take off without pedaling and still hit 30 mph. Most pocket-bike transmissions have real durability issues, so if you want to ride it a lot, spend a few bucks on a good belt drive like a Grubee.
I was thinking to put a 56 tooth rear sprocket.can I find belt drive gear box in Europe? How much it costs ?

The bike looks good, I am currently building a four stroke, mine has 29 inch tires so I am curious as to its performance when I am finished, I am not looking for speed but a nice pleasant mild ride, I have a 48 tooth rear sprocket but may have to go bigger for what I want.

Back