My new motored bike??

Well, it's got pedals and you can ride it like a bicycle. My buddy Richard and I traded a couple of old mtn. bikes and a clapped out scooter for it. Runs and rides like new...

Attachments

• HPIM0958.jpg
    HPIM0958.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 473
i had to move it, dan...the pic gallery is getting huge, so we're going to try to restrict it to members' motoredbikes only, glad you understand...

"sorry" isn't necessary guys....it's something i have to do...it does get frustrating sometimes, but i'm still here and hanging in...i see you are too, so all good 8)

thank you for that...it went well with my morning coffee...

but let's not forget Tom, azkronic, & srdavo in that thanks :)

dan, cruzin' has one of those he salvaged from the woods: http://www.honda.co.jp/collection-hall/2r/pa50_2_hobbit_1978.html
(we just couldn't get enough of J.R.R. Tolkien back then)

his looks almost revivable, but it looks like there's some neat things to be used on a MotoredBike, too...dig the rear-hub, imagine the whole assembly on a stingray style build. also, that tank has some real possibilities.

if you need a parts bike, maybe he'd be willing to talk barter?

btw-did you tease us with that frame in the background on purpose? :p

i didnt see the yellow bike till augie said something about the bike in the background!

hey i some more parts lol i got two of them honda express many things fit on the chinese happy time stuff.

.. that bike in the background hhmmm mabay it could take that motor lol.

Back