My new ride :)

CliffMopedbike.jpg

This is my third bike that I have made, these are addicting. They sure get easier to put together as I go. I like the green color, the bike is a "Moon Dog", and cost $100 at walmart. I got the engine kit and a lot of useful information and help from mike at www.simpsonmotorbikes.com
I will be road testing this one tomorrow, if the weather is as nice here as it was today.

Mine came with the black and white seat. I'll see if I can find my pic post to show ya.

I like that seat, too bad I didnt get one with mine, it matches the whitewalls quite nicely :)

I have seen a lot of others and they come standard with the white and black saddles so maybe you could take some pics to them and they could get the proper seat.

pokerhelper,

That's a really sweet looking bike!
Very clean and professional lookng build you did on that. Congrats.

One thing bugs me a little about most of the engines I'm seeing is the exhaust pipe placement.
Doesn't that get a little "warm" around your leg or on your foot, after a while?
Seems like there would be a better way to route that exhaust.

Were there any optional exhaust systems available with that engine?

Dean

Hey Pokerhelper, I just noticed, you ran your chain without the tentioner. Great! Maybe I'll try it again. Oh, is that a 36 tooth sprocket? Thanks
Doc

Back