My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

Ride Safe!! :cool:

HP
Thanks HP that first video explains how to adjust speed in the hidden menu very well (y)
Hey guys...thanks...i like that one...im sure my friend will to...Hes a heavy weight at his age now, that stands at 6'4" tall and probably about 300 pounds...hes gonna need all the "Ummph" he can get out of his new Rad Rover...lol...His wife on the other hand is just a little bit of a thing now suffering from cancer but just needs a reason to get out and exercise and enjoy whats left for her...thanks again guys this is helpful...DAMIEN

It was a little cooler today below *80F I took a ride to a lake 6 miles from my house.
Riding back and forth across the Dam Road and exploring some side trails It was 33 miles by the time I got home.

Just arrived at the Lake, no cars are allowed on the Dam Road
DSCF4420.JPG

Kids are lining up this trail of Painted Rocks to go across the Dam. Their all different with each kids own design on em.
They already got a line of painted rocks about 1 mile long. Only 5 more miles to make it across
DSCF4421.JPG

Nice wide dirt raod to ride on
DSCF4423.JPG

Usually on the weekend this lake is full of boats and people having fun. But not today on Wednesday nobodies out
DSCF4426.JPG

Here's a side trail
DSCF4432.JPG

Back on the Dam road
DSCF4433.JPG

More side trails on the other side of the lake
DSCF4436.JPGDSCF4440.JPG

Great bird watching & some white pelicans
DSCF4437.JPGDSCF4443.JPGDSCF4434.JPG

Time to head back across the Dam
DSCF4442.JPGDSCF4449.JPGDSCF4445.JPG

I was on the south side of Lake Elsinore
DSCF4450.JPGDSCF4426.JPG

I still have the East, North and West side of the lake to explore. It's about 20 miles around the lake What a Fun Morning (y)

I would pay BIG BUCKS to see you riding in a speedo...lol
I'll send ya a selfie 🤪 Here in Californication nudity is an option.
Isnt that an arrestable offence for indecent exposure in the Land of Californication???...lol...DAMIEN
I think ya might be arrested if ya go nude by a school zone

I'm really glad to see you out enjoying your e bike! The wife and I have been putting a few miles on ours the last few days as well. We see lots of deer and sand hill cranes.

There is a roosting pond 2 miles south of town where 1 or 2 hundred white pelicans can be seen on any given day.

Yea, I know whatcha mean, Pelicans are very common in CA.
I've witnessed 100s of pelicans dive bombing fish up north at Avila Harbor by Pismo Beach. That's quite the site.
They roost at the harbors and sit on the jetty rocks.

When I'm fishing for trout in the lakes I watch the Pelicans herd fish up by the shallows and pick em off easy. They use team work
Their quite comical too When I'm cleaning my fish at the ocean or the lake I gotta watch out for Pelicans and Sea Gulls because the'll seal my fish. I distract them while I filet my fish, I throw em the carcass and guts. 🐟🦅 But they still swoop in if I'm not looking and grab a filet

Back