My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

Oh Boy,,, now I find out that old farts can go electric,,, what the heck is going on...

And here I went backwards too pedals of all things... Nuckel Head ME put in a 50 mile ride on this bad boy,,, all by pedals of all things... lol
20211015_171357.jpg

Howdy All,,, I got lost but found my self the other day,,, I went mia for 6 ish month's or what,,, got kidnapped by aliens 👽

Just kidding,,, was lost in the trees

.Time too chime in on """OUR""" happenings since I've been 1 busy beaver... Canadian Beaver...

Dang,,, and now you've gonna electrical before me you old dog nut. Ha...

Yuppers,,, it looks like its time to turn it on once again,,, share the happings,,, catch up on some bs and fit in...

My friends call me Nancy Pants now ,,, I guess I lock up on the off road trails just like a stubborn old mule all fours planted not moving seized up stopped if it looks like danger ahead... lol...

Ain't going up,,, ain't going down... just going to stand there like a stupid stupid old mule and gaze off into the distance thinking about the Never Ever Land.
Screenshot_20210605-181752_Photos.jpg

I bet Mikel Jackson is out there some where... lol

chime in on the main fourm,,, find out the happenings,,, share in some real true bs story's,,, and start thinking electric...

Oh Boy,,, and Wrench beat me too the game,,, I knew he would cave in before me...

That's what old farts do...

Cheers All,,, glad to be back,,, get lots to share on lost now found...

Small town Girl Nancy Pants i am I am

And yes,,, flying pig #1 is coming back on line...

20211203_161741.jpg

It got lost in a barn full of Pigeon $4!+,,, Ha

Did I say that with my outside voice !!!

Pal Don

Great to see you again "Nancy" !!!...lol...Just so long as you keep the "pants" and not change into a skirt...lol...DAMIEN
Yes my friend Damien, I cant wait too share our happenings in our area,,, took on more wheels,,, covered some ground...

Now its time too settle down and find a boy friend,,, I did get lonely 1 night but I learned to snuggle up tight to my bike then I was good...

Engine turned off of course... Ha...

Hate too get the pencil hung up in the drive chain at night...

Thanks again for the shout out Damien,,, its good times ahead fore sure

Don

Oh Boy,,, now I find out that old farts can go electric,,, what the heck is going on...

And here I went backwards too pedals of all things... Nuckel Head ME put in a 50 mile ride on this bad boy,,, all by pedals of all things... lol
View attachment 162028

Howdy All,,, I got lost but found my self the other day,,, I went mia for 6 ish month's or what,,, got kidnapped by aliens 👽

Just kidding,,, was lost in the trees

.Time too chime in on """OUR""" happenings since I've been 1 busy beaver... Canadian Beaver...

Dang,,, and now you've gonna electrical before me you old dog nut. Ha...

Yuppers,,, it looks like its time to turn it on once again,,, share the happings,,, catch up on some bs and fit in...

My friends call me Nancy Pants now ,,, I guess I lock up on the off road trails just like a stubborn old mule all fours planted not moving seized up stopped if it looks like danger ahead... lol...

Ain't going up,,, ain't going down... just going to stand there like a stupid stupid old mule and gaze off into the distance thinking about the Never Ever Land.
View attachment 162029

I bet Mikel Jackson is out there some where... lol

chime in on the main fourm,,, find out the happenings,,, share in some real true bs story's,,, and start thinking electric...

Oh Boy,,, and Wrench beat me too the game,,, I knew he would cave in before me...

That's what old farts do...

Cheers All,,, glad to be back,,, get lots to share on lost now found...

Small town Girl Nancy Pants i am I am
I was jealous of watching you have all the OFF ROAD fun on that sweet Fat Tire M/B of yours :LOL:

Yes my friend Damien, I cant wait too share our happenings in our area,,, took on more wheels,,, covered some ground...

Now its time too settle down and find a boy friend,,, I did get lonely 1 night but I learned to snuggle up tight to my bike then I was good...

Engine turned off of course... Ha...

Hate too get the pencil hung up in the drive chain at night...

Thanks again for the shout out Damien,,, its good times ahead fore sure

Don
Nice to see you return to the fold, we'll make a sl** out of you yet.

Ha ,,, i missed you girls,,, I just vanished into thin air...

Hare one day,,, Gone the next,,, it was like disappearing from mother earth with no connection too the out side world...

Kinda like falling into a cold dark Grizzly Bear Den with no escape...

Don't ask me how,,, but for some Strang reason i couldn't let you folks down,,, so I built a latter out Moose Bones,,, stood on top of the Grizzly Bear and crawled my way back to freedom...

You folks are at least worth that you know... Ha...

Yes,,, got working the great world oil patch,,, found out what I can't do anymore and laughed my way threw the jungle of life...

Yuppers ,,, one crazy world fore sure... glad I live on a different planet now...

I had to return since I heard roumors that Wrench turned electric,,, fat and electric at the same time...

Who-da-thunk !!!
Screenshot_20211124-161608_Messages.jpg

Wow,,, what a neat idea,,, now Wrenching gets too plug in ever night,,, how kool is that...

Lucky guy as the rest of us stink like 2-strokes smoke...

Dang,,, you guys/ gals will be hard on old Nancy Pants I'm sure..

Electric !!! Hummmmmm !!!

Ha ,,, i missed you girls,,, I just vanished into thin air...
Here are some real "Nancy Pants" from Montreal...lol...Are they your cousins Don...lol...DAMIEN

Ha,,, barbecued coconuts,,, there the best...

Maybe Don """AKA Nancy""" and """Wrench AKA Burt""" can go biking togther some day...

Dam World Pandemic Mad Kow is holding up our good times...

You'll never guess what tune I found for Burt when he's powering along the trail on his Fat Tire Rad Rover...

And its a hip dude kool man tune when Wrench was in his primer years... Ha

Biking Tune
Bafang 750W vs Bosch 250W on 7% climbing

That will get his Mo-Jo going... Lol

Enjoy the tune all,,, nothing like a happy song on the up hill climb...

Pedal Burt Pedal...

Oh Boy

Back