5 different drive options

Rock
Standard
Snow
Auto
Sport

She also has paddle shift For really serious driving
Most advanced and powerful Car I've ever owned
It's like a spaceship compared to my spitfire, with it's 3:89 rear end, 5 speed and twin carbs.

Is that the 9 speed Jeep?
I had put over 300k on my 2004 GMC Envoy The Transmission went out.
I would of put in a new trans for $5k but the car had 300K miles So I figure it's time for a new car
Jeep fit what I needed, I can't help it if it has all those fancy extras, I don't even know how most of it works yet :ROFLMAO:
Basically I keep her in Auto, maybe after the set of stock HWY tires wear out I'll slap on a 4x4 tire

Put that Jeep in areo/sport mode and paddle shift shes a rocket

Surprising you found all the pieces if it broke rolling.
The trail photos are excellent.
Photo of the tap process...looks like a machine shop...
Grand Cherokee...Mopar man....
I would have taken you for a Mercedes Maybach GLS kind of guy... ;)
Thanks for the pics and keep em coming.
When I got home I discovered I was missing a bracket piece :ROFLMAO:
Lucky for me when the seat broke it was close to the paved roads
So I jumped on my M/C, went back there and after a little searching I finally found the missing bracket.
Rover's fat tires leave nice tire marks in the dirt to follow.

I would of put in a new trans for $5k but the car had 300K miles So I figure it's time for a new car
Jeep fit what I needed, I can't help it if it has all those fancy extras, I don't even know how most of it works yet :ROFLMAO:
Basically I keep her in Auto, maybe after the set of stock HWY tires wear out I'll slap on a 4x4 tire

I'm not too sure of those other guys driving style either, which would tear up equipment faster. Mature people usually have a more relaxed driving style.

I'm not too sure of those other guys driving style either, which would tear up equipment faster. Mature people usually have a more relaxed driving style.
By 2022 Jeep addressed the trans problems - mostly it was the Shifter module

I understand your comment on the "I keep it in auto.." Our 2022 Defender driving modes including "water crossing" mode are so detailed and numerous, after a year of ownership, I have not tried half the dozen features yet. Good luck and enjoy it. My first Jeep was a 1972 CJ5 with a small block V8 standard!!

I understand your comment on the "I keep it in auto.." Our 2022 Defender driving modes including "water crossing" mode are so detailed and numerous, after a year of ownership, I have not tried half the dozen features yet. Good luck and enjoy it. My first Jeep was a 1972 CJ5 with a small block V8 standard!!
(y)2022 Land Rover Defender, NICE, is all those extra seats for all your Grandkids

The Jeep Overlander 4x4 don't have seating in the rear, I didn't want seats back there anyways
Seats 5 but 4 is more comfortable

I noticed the extra row of seats is really popular in new SUVs today - Soccer Moms like that
Some stuff is unavoidable and the car just comes with it.

Cup holders everywhere :LOL: I got a cig lighter port without a cig lighter, it says 12v and of course no ash tray. Good I don't smoke
USB and charger ports everywhere it's even got a 120v outlet
Old cars had cig lighter and ash trays everywhere :ROFLMAO:

(y)2022 Land Rover Defender, NICE, is all those extra seats for all your Grandkids

The Jeep Overlander 4x4 don't have seating in the rear, I didn't want seats back there anyways

I noticed the extra row of seats is really popular in new SUVs today - Soccer Moms like that

Cup holders everywhere :LOL: I got a cig lighter port without a cig lighter, it says 12v and of course no ash tray. Good I don't smoke
I have two of those in my Colorado too, but the cig lighter from my spitty doesn't do anything in them. Just for charging.

We don't have the third row seating either... want the cargo space. The leg room in the back is more than most SUV's front leg room!

Attachments

• IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG