My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

What about downhill mountain bikes? They see some pretty ill terrain on 2.125" tires. They are standing and using their knees though...

What about downhill mountain bikes? They see some pretty ill terrain on 2.125" tires. They are standing and using their knees though..
Yes, a Mt. bike rider can be pretty talented, but I doubt he would be able to go down sandy trails with 2.125 tires.

25 mile ride this morning before it got too hot
DSCF4302.JPGDSCF4303.JPGDSCF4305.JPGDSCF4307.JPG

It sure is COOL being able to blaze my own trail with Rover
DSCF4309.JPGDSCF4311.JPGDSCF4312.JPGDSCF4313.JPGDSCF4314.JPGDSCF4315.JPG

I took pics coming back down the hill. But going up wasn't hard at all. I just hit the throttle and peddled in the correct gears
DSCF4317.JPGDSCF4320.JPGDSCF4321.JPGDSCF4322.JPG

Last edited:
I took pics coming back down the hill, But it wasn't hard at all going up it. I just hit the throttle and peddled in the correct gears
I may have to buy one for me down the road, especially since you didnt buy me one for my birthday this year...lol...lol.
How much was one of these again and the shipping costs???DAMIEN

I may have to buy one for me down the road, especially since you didnt buy me one for my birthday this year...lol...lol.
How much was one of these again and the shipping costs???DAMIEN
The Rad Rover 5 sells for $1,699 Shipping was free .
Riding an E Bike totally different from a M/B.
Riding E Bike is just like riding a bicycle and having Bionic Legs. But I use throttle only alot.

OOPS I forgot your birthday Maybe next year

get the hot tub ready ima ride to yur place!! lol

I knew you'd like it Wrench. I meet alot of older people, like in their 70's that still want to ride but old age and
old joints dont let them. Now i have seen some i used to tout the ebikes to that are actually riding and not just walking looking sad ;)

Keep it up my Friend!!

Ride Safe you crazy mugs!! :cool:

HP

get the hot tub ready ima ride to yur place!! lol

I knew you'd like it Wrench. I meet alot of older people, like in their 70's that still want to ride but old age and
old joints dont let them. Now i have seen some i used to tout the ebikes to that are actually riding and not just walking looking sad ;)

Keep it up my Friend!!

Ride Safe you crazy mugs!! :cool:

HP
Yea I'm digging it, I'm feeling healthier already.
Peddling is really helping my bad leg.

Come over anytime, I'm going in the Hot tub right now. No need to heat it It's already warm from the hot weather

Back